Destin’s Emerald Grande…a great venue for a wedding.
I had been looking forward to Erica and Rich’s Destin Emerald Grande wedding for a long time, and needless to say I was NOT disappointed! From the moment their guests entered the reception ballroom, they were singing and dancing to the music. And speaking of the ballroom, it was decorated gorgeously, according to Rich and Erica’s vision. Partnering with our rental company for up lighting, we were awash in a very gorgeous shade of purple.
Venue: Emerald Grande, Destin, FL
Coordination: Elegant Beginnings
Officiant: Kim Cannon, B-Boy Productions, Inc.
DJ/MC: DJ Dan Davis, B-Boy Productions, Inc.
Lighting Production: B-Boy Rentals & Event Design
Florals & Design: Florals By The Sea
Photography: Michael K Photography
We created a cool Snapchat filter for them to use throughout their event.
Erica’s family requested Chaldean music, a kind of ethnic folk music with Arabic decent, which was a first for me. I had a blast mixing it in with more contemporary dance music. To top it off, Rich & Erica got one of our party packs which consisted of glow wands, beads, and glow glasses for their guests to play with on the dance floor! I was exhausted in the best way possible after all was said and done.
- Bridal Party Processional: “Thinking Out Loud” (Violin and Piano Cover) by Daniel Jang
- Bride Processional: “Beautiful In White” by Westlife
- Recessional: “Best Thing” by Anthem Lights
Reception Formality Music
- Grand Entrance (Bridal Party): “Danza Kuduro” by Don Omar
- Grand Entrance (Bride & Groom): “Cheeleader” by OMI
- First Dance: “Yours” (Wedding Edition) by Russell Dickerson
- Father/Daughter Dance: “My Wish” by Rascal Flatts
- Mother-In-Law/Son Dance: “Never Alone” by Jim Brickman feat. Lady Antebellum
- Cake Cut: “Sugar” by Maroon 5
- Bouquet Toss: “Single Ladies” by Beyonce
- Last Dance: “Bye Bye Bye” by N’Sync