A Rosemary Beach Town Hall wedding is one of the most intimate weddings available on the Emerald Coast. We’ve seen it laid out in just about every type of configuration. However, for Jack And Alex, they used it a bit uniquely. They started with the cocktail hour indoors and then moved everyone outdoors for dinner. After dinner and toasts, they brought everyone back indoors for dancing.
Venue: The Rosemary Beach Town Hall – Rosemary Beach, FL
Wedding Coordination: It’s A Shore Thing
Cocktail Hour & Reception DJ/MC: Brian B, B-Boy Productions
Floral Design: Florals By The Sea
Catering: Townsend Catering
Photography: Lauren Kinsey
For cocktail hour, we kept the music to standards/jazz. I rarely get those types of crowds so it was nice change! I moved locations to the lawn for the dinner where the music started mellow and then gradually grew in tempo and energy. Guests were signing along and tapping there toes throughout.
Though this was a very intimate crowd of 60 people, they threw down when it was time to party inside. This venue makes it feel full which was ideal for this wedding. It wasn’t just the young kids partying either. I was actually able to get the father of the bride to do some “fist pumping”. Ha! With the weather nearly perfect, this was one of the prettiest weddings I’ve had all year long. Thanks Jack and Alex for having us!
Reception Formality Music
- Grand Entrance (Bridal Party): “Feel So Close” by Calvin Harris
- Grand Entrance (Bride & Groom): “Marry You” by Bruno Mars
- First Dance: “La Vie En Rose” by Louis Armstrong
- Father/Daughter Dance: “My Little Girl” by Tim McGraw
- Mother/Son Dance: “Forever Young” by Rod Stewart
- Cake Cut: “Sugar” by Maroon 5
- Bouquet Toss: “Call Me Maybe” by Carly Rae Jepsen
- Last Song: “Time Of Our Lives” by Pitbull & Ne-Yo