We Love Providing Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort Wedding Entertainment…especially for great couples.
This past weekend we were back at one of our favorite venues for a Spring Wedding – Sandestin Golf & Beach Resort for Cindy and Chris’ wedding. When you’re providing Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort Wedding entertainment and handling the activities for such a great couple, you want to be sure everything is top notch.
I (Brian B) feel like I have known Cindy forever. We probably chatted at least once a month from the time she booked with us up until the wedding day. I love those types of clients. They actually were already married (Chris is in the military) so this celebration was for family and friends.
Cindy had the complete B-Boy experience. Beyond what Sandestin provides, we covered everything else except for floral and photography. You can’t put a price on having our entire team there. The chemistry with our crew working together is umatched.
Venue: Sandestin Beach and Golf Resort, Sandestin, FL
Ceremony Music: B-Boy Productions
Officiant: Eric Partin, B-Boy Productions
Headliner DJ/MC: DJ Brian B, B-Boy Productions
Photography: Melissa Wilson Photography
Photo Booth: B-Boy Photobooths
Floral: It’s a Perfect Day
Cake: Bake My Day
When we started the planning process, the collaboration with Cindy and Chris was effortless. They wanted to do as many unique things that we could come up with so we did a LOT of them – from bride and groom trivia, to the anniversary countdown, to the garter switch to a celebrity sighting and grand exit!
Reception Formality Music
- Grand Entrance (Wedding Party): “24K Magic (Instrumental)” by Bruno Mars
- Grand Entrance (Bride/Groom): “I’m All Yours” by Jay Sean feat. Pitbull
- First Dance: “I Get To Love You” by Ruelle
- Father/Daughter Dance: “I Loved Her First” by Heartland
- Mother/Son Dance: “A Song For Mama” by Boyz II Men
- Cake Cut: “Sugar” by Maroon 5
- Bouquet Toss: “Milkshake” by Kelis
- Garter Removal: “Candy Shop” by 50 Cent
- Garter Toss: “Big Pimpin” by Jay-Z
- Celebrity Sighting: “Tearin’ Up My Heart” by N’Sync