What’s not to love about an Eden Gardens Wedding?
If you’re looking for a place in the Florida panhandle that is magical, an Eden Gardens wedding is as close as you’re going to get to it. There are a big couple “ifs”…
- If it’s not in the summer where there is no air to let the humidity out
- If it’s not in the winter where you and your guests freeze to death
- if it’s not raining (which happens 90% of the time in Florida) and you’re walking through a swamp
While the weather forecast changed by the day for Keith and Kimberly (initial reports earlier in the week showed a complete downpour), by the time the wedding day hit, it was perfect. Towards the evening, the temperature dipped slightly but not enough to cause any issues. Wedding attendance for a destination wedding in the panhandle typically averages about 100-125 people. For this one, we had upwards of 180. The wedding venue, however, has plenty of acreage to fit just about any guest count.
All about the details
Kimberly contacted us with less than 2 months before her wedding day. With us (B-Boy Productions) and two of our three sister companies, B-Boy Rentals and Event Design (coordination) and B-Boy Photo Booths, we jumped right into it and helped make this wedding come to life. Kimberly is very much like myself (Brian) in being OCD and into the details. We immediately clicked and worked extremely close between our two insane travel schedules (Kimberly lives in Alaska and commutes weekly all over the country and myself, well, if you know me, then you know that airports are my second home as I perform events across the country). For this event, I put on my coordinator hat (which I love to do) and we made some magic happen.
Venue: Eden State Gardens
Coordination: Brian B, B-Boy Rentals & Event Design
Transportation: Beach Party Bus
Hair & Make-Up: Kristi Miller & Amanda Wells Lanier
Rentals: H&M Party and Tent Rentals
Florals: Ben Harris Designs
Officiant: David Pezzoli
Ceremony Sound Technician & Headliner DJ/MC: DJ Dan Davis, B-Boy Productions
Photography: Clara Mellown Photography
Catering: Jeff & Laquita Grimes
Cake: Tara McClung
Photo Booth: B-Boy Photo Booths
The guests had so much love for this couple and smiles like the one pictured above were flashed often at this wedding. What an amazing celebration! Thanks for having us Kimberly and Keith!
Reception Formality Music
- Grand Entrance: “The time (Dirty Bit)” by Black Eyed Peas
- First Dance: “God Gave Me You” by Blake Shelton
- Father/Daughter Dance: “You’re Gonna Miss This” & My Little Girl” by Trace Adkins/Tim McGraw/li>
- Mother/Son Dance: “My Wish” by The Rascal Flatts
- Last Dance: “Circles Around Me” by Sam Bush