Although The Pearl on 30A has been around for a few years, it was our first wedding on the Pool Deck Cabana since the renovation. If your dream wedding doesn’t involve a large crowd, we can’t more highly recommend this intimate, elegant, and overall unique setting at Rosemary Beach! A ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and reception can all be accommodated and the staff impressed us with their constant attentiveness to the event and that of the guests. DJ’ing there this past weekend was a memorable experience for all, and we hope we’ll have the pleasure of doing so again soon.
The evening was a perfect blend of classy and casual, elegant and exuberant. Kate and Stephan’s Grand Entrance drew cheers from not only their guests but also from patrons of the nearby hotel restaurant. By the end of the couple’s photo-worthy First Dance, love was thick in the air! That atmosphere never waned through the spirited Parent Dances, Cake Cutting, and an Anniversary Countdown that filled the dance floor with happy couples offering their well-wishes to the newlyweds.
Details on this Rosmary Beach Wedding Held at the Pearl on 30A
Venue, Catering & Wedding Coordination: The Peal – Rosemary Beach, FL
Officiant: Eric Partin, B-Boy Productions
DJ/MC: Josh B, B-Boy Productions
Floral Design: Nouveau Flowers
Photography: Dear Wesleyann
DJ Josh B kicked the festivities into high gear with classic 90’s R&B dance anthem “This is How We Do It” by Montell Jordan. This was one of the many “must play” song selections provided by the bride and groom, who were very aware of their crowd’s taste — because every selection was a hit! The dance floor never emptied as DJ Josh B mixed the couple’s playlist with guest requests and kept the party going for hours straight.
Reception Formality Music
- Grand Entrance (Bridal Party): “Let’s Get It Started” by Black Eyed Peas
- Grand Entrance (Bride & Groom): “Marry You” by Bruno Mars
- First Dance: “Can’t Help Falling in Love” by Haley Reinhart
- Father/Daughter Dance: “The Way You Look Tonight” by Frank Sinatra
- Mother/Son Dance: “Find Your Wings” by Mark Harris
- Cake Cut: “Pour Some Sugar On Me” by Def Leppard
- Bouquet Toss: “I Feel Like a Woman” by Shania Twain
- Last Song: “The Best is Yet to Come” by Frank Sinatra & Ne-Yo